Tuesday 5 November 2013

Beauty and the Beast

No, this is not a post about a narrowboat and its engine. Nor about Jan and me.

For the past 10 - 15 years I have filmed, edited and produced tapes/DVDs of the village pantomime. This time I'm going to be on stage in nine performances of Beauty and the Beast.

No, I'm not the Beast. Nor, surprise, surprise, the Beauty. I haven't been given a major part (they don't know how talented I am!): I'm in the chorus.

I'm used to being on stage as I sing in a choir, but the last acting I did was at school many, many years ago. And I was rubbish!

I'd like to think I'd be better now, but I won't have much opportunity to demonstrate with a lowly "villager" rĂ´le.

I wonder who's going to do the DVD ...

***********

Now, this photo has nothing to do with the above, but I saw this weather vane earlier this year. Do you know where it is?

No comments: