Tuesday 13 December 2011

A possible boat...

Jan spotted a boat advertised recently and showed it to me. The ad, that is. I want to see the boat, but it's a five hour drive away. It has some features I like, but some I'm not sure about. One plus is a Lister FR in its own engine room. What would have been a "traditional back cabin" has the drop-down table, but instead of a bed, has a cooker and fridge. Oh, and it's slightly shorter than we were looking for, which would make it a bit of a squeeze for Ally and Ben.

Hmm.

The first opportunity I have to see the boat is next Monday. I've sent off an enquiry - I'll see what happens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you go on Monday I'll come too :D

Halfie said...

Who's D?

Anonymous said...

Its a smiley face :D

Halfie said...

Then it must be you, Ally. I haven't heard back yet, but if I do, you're on. Where shall we meet? MK?