Friday 14 May 2010

The heat is on again


Yes, we've been lighting the stove for the last few evenings at home. It's been c-c-cold! And midsummer's day is not much more than a month away.


But only eight days ago I was sitting in the garden with a cup of tea, going through election literature and a condensed version of each main party's manifesto courtesy of The Times. Yes, on Election Day I still hadn't made up my mind which way to vote.

Jan says it's going to get warmer next week. I certainly hope so.

2 comments:

Vallypee said...

It's been horribly cold here too, Halfie. I don't think I've ever been this cold in May! Today, the weather was beautiful with blue sky and sunshine, but still way below the normal temps for the time of year...ash clouds maybe?

Halfie said...

Yes, let's blame ICE-land!