Tuesday 5 January 2010

The year in photos: Braunston in June


Juxtaposition of new (fire extinguisher) and old (President and Kildare)


Under the bridge on which I'm standing pass the boats at the Historic Boat Show


National three cylinder is Warrior's magnificent engine. I was so captivated that I didn't film it!


Engines were part of the reason for my going to the rally. I was making a film for BBC Look East about Russell Newbery, at the time conveniently celebrating its centenary. The film has been made and is still waiting to be broadcast.

My original post about the Historic Boat Rally at Braunston on 27th June 2009 can be found here.

Thanks again to Epiphany for the acrostic idea

2 comments:

Brian and Diana on NB Harnser said...

Was today’s posting a coincidence or a planned even. I turned the TV over to BBC just after lunch to see your handy work at the Braunston show as well as at RN works talking to Brian Jarret. I shall tune in again this evening to see if I am there, I did spot a couple of people I know.

Halfie said...

Pure coincidence! I'm on a day off and so had no idea the piece would be running today. I've just spoken to someone at work who will phone Brian at RN to make sure he knows.