Sunday 22 March 2009

Top Twenty, 2009 week 13


Apologies for the lack of a chart last week: I was boating. As I will be next week and the week after that, but I hope to have a dongly thingamajig to enable contemporary cruise blogging. That's if I can wrest the laptop from Jan!

To this week's chart. I've grabbed and saved it in lowest resolution as an experiment - will it still be legible? I've also grabbed the top thirty: as I mentioned last time I might start recording the positions of all of these. Below are this week's listings (which will definitely be legible).

Headlines: straight in to the top twenty comes Canal Photos, at number 8. Another photographic new entry, squeezing in at number 20, is Tony Clayton's Canal Photographs. Other top twenty regulars have shufffled around a bit to accomodate the newcomers.

1.....Jim Shead's Waterways Information (=)
2.....Pennine Waterways (+1)
3.....JustCanals.com (-1)
4.....Granny Buttons (=)
5.....Ten Bob Note (=)
6.....UK Canals Network (+1)
7.....No Problem (-1)
8.....Canal Photos (new entry)
9.....Alacrity (+9)
10...Jannock (=)
11...Bones (=)
12...Caxton (-3)
13...Gypsy Rover (-5)
14...Waterway Routes (+2)
15...Lucky Duck (-1)
16...Derwent 6 (-4)
17...Epiphany) (-2)
18...Hadar (-5)
19...Lazy Days (-2)
20...Tony Clayton's Canal Photographs (new entry)

There are 63 entries in the chart; Halfie is down at number 38.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Such a pity you missed last week -- thanks to a week's cruising with daily updates, Debdale reached the dizzy heights of number 16!

Halfie said...

Oh! Sorry Adam! I hope it won't happen again. My missing it, that is. (The previous time you made the Top Twenty was eight weeks ago, when you were 17th.)

Jim said...

Daily updates is the way to do it! But if I just made up any old rubbish to post each day would it still work?!

Jim, NB Starcross, currently "bubbling under" at 40!

Halfie said...

That's all my posts are made of, Jim!

Anonymous said...

Hello all. Canal Photos is my effort. I hope you all enjoy it :-)