Thursday 29 November 2007

More about photos


They really make a difference, don't they? Photographs, that is. Makes a wodge of text much more interesting. I suppose your eye is drawn to the photo and then you want to read what it's about. Er ... I'll have to post a photo here now, won't I? Done it. That's from 29th October this year and is of the tree on the roundabout in the driveway. Can anyone identify it for me, please? I'm particularly pleased with the image.

I think I need a better camera, though. This one's not even mine - it's Jan's! It's a Canon Powershot A200 with a claimed 2 megapixels. If I'm to continue with this online record I'll have to take more pictures. 5 Mp seems to be what's needed these days. Ah yes - Christmas is coming up - could be handy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a cherry tree